Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a smart investment.
- Choosing PPF to protect your vehicle now means you are more likely to get a higher trade-in value in the future.
- Virtually invisible, the PPF’s superior clarity allows your vehicle’s vivid color to shine through.
- Wherever it’s installed, its outstanding strength helps shield your vehicle from road debris, bus stains, and harsh weather.
- When installed by a certified professional, PPF is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against peeling, yellowing, bubbling or cracking.
- It helps eliminate the need for detailing or paint touch-ups by protecting your paint finish from chipping or staining.
The Ultimate Paint Protection Film combines best in-class durability and clarity not previously available in the market. With its very low surface energy, it sheds contaminants that would otherwise stain or yellow conventional films. In addition, the clear coat employs special elastomeric polymers that ‘heal’ over time eliminating swirl marks and other fine scratches without having to do anything.
This product carries a 10-year warranty against yellowing, cracking, peeling, staining and hazing, and reimburses both film and labor in the unlikely event of a failure. It is truly the most revolutionary Paint Protection Film ever invented.
PPF finally brings true protection to matte paint wraps. It is made from a satin finish version, and guaranteed to perform as great as it looks. PPF employs the excellent conformability, making it easier to install than vinyl. Yes, it can easily withstand rock and debris impacts that would normally destroy the paint underneath.
It is also perfect for clear bra protection over painted matte finishes and matte vinyl stripes. Our matte finish blends in seamlessly, allowing protection to these surfaces without adding a gloss. This makes PPF a great film for racecars, hot rods, customs, and even exotic factory paints.
With PPF, installers benefit from:
- More conformable and easier to work onto the contours of the vehicle’s surface.
- More flexible—compresses and expands easily for smooth finishing on any install.
- More tackable—the adhesive is designed to tack and hold using the alcohol solution—60/40 solution of water (60) and 70% isopropyl alcohol (40).
- Easy release—using the soap (slip) solution—3 drops of baby shampoo in a quart of water—as needed to achieve the best install possible.
- More positionable—with the soap (slip) solution, the film lifts up and can be positioned readily and as often as needed for the best fit. A typical install takes about an hour.
A typical install takes about an hour.