Car foiling refers to the process of wrapping a vehicle with a 3-m wrapping tape. The tape has adequate thickness to protect the paint beneath from chips and scratches.
Different colors of the tape are available, and the adhesive strength is powerful enough to last for over four years without the need for replacement. Car foiling products are either self-colored or electronically printable. The wrapping has high gloss colors, brushed metal colors, and matte colors.
Features and Benefits
- Air pressure release channels for easy and quick graphic installation.
- Pressure-controlled adhesive for easy tackling and sliding.
- High flexibility and versatility.
- Identical daytime and night time appearance that ensures reflectivity is maintained when wet, or under high temperature.
- Can be easily removed using chemicals or heat.
View the embedded image gallery online at: